About Security Fire, a fire protection services company.
Relationship Based - Value Driven
To build relationships through the delivery of quality fire protection solutions, provide exceptional value to our clients, maintain a safe, challenging and rewarding experience for our employees, and generate a premium return to our stakeholders, and do it all in a manner consistent with our core values.
Company History & Profile:
Founded in 1966, Security Fire Protection Company began operations in Memphis, TN on April 1, 1967. Security Fire is incorporated under the laws of the State of Tennessee and was the first to be granted a Tennessee Fire Sprinkler Contractors License as evidenced by License Number 001. Security Fire is also licensed to operate in most of the contiguous 48 United States.
A loyal, trained and highly skilled staff of installers, service technicians, inspectors, alarm technicians and design technicians, including Registered Fire Protection Engineers, continues to satisfy a very loyal customer base with flexibility, creativity and mobility. The continued loyalty of this strong customer base is a testament to Security Fire’s commitment to excellence.
Headquartered in Memphis, the distribution capital of the world, Security Fire has become a premier installer of fire protection systems in refrigerated and ambient distribution centers both locally and nationally. Experience with large, high-piled storage facilities has allowed Security Fire to develop advanced technologies and procedures that are now used throughout the fire protection industry. Many of Security Fire’s technologies and procedures, once considered innovative, have been introduced into industry codes and are now considered standard.
Security Fire is considered an Industry Leader and maintains representation on numerous national committees including the National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA) Engineering and Standards Committee, the NFPA Technical Committee on Automatic Sprinklers (NFPA 13) and other NFPA Technical Committees.
Security Fire continues to pursue better ways to serve the customer, to be on the cutting edge, and to introduce new and improved fire protection systems to its customers—and to the industry.
- IntegrityWe are honest in all interactions. We earn and maintain our reputation by adhering to the highest ethical standards and conduct.
- TeamworkWe communicate actively and openly. We build trust by honoring our commitments. We show respect for each other and value diversity.
- InnovationWe are constantly looking for ways to improve. We embrace change as an opportunity.
- ExcellenceWe strive for excellence in all we do. We have a passion for continuous improvement. We measure what counts and take action based on facts.
- PerformanceWe recognize and reward outstanding performance. We hold ourselves accountable for achieving our goals.