Security Fire Protection, Inc. works with architects, engineers, general contractors, and electrical contractors to design and install fire alarm systems in conformance with the requirements of NFPA 72.
We offer multiple fire alarm product lines to meet code, customer, and site requirements. Our experienced staff works to find the right fit when specifying a product line for each installation. From the installation of a small sprinkler monitoring system, to a large high-rise fire alarm system Security Fire Protection, Inc. has you covered.
Security Fire Protection, Inc. performs all of the code required monitoring, scheduled inspection and testing, and we also provide on-going and emergency service for our clients' existing fire alarm systems.
Our NICET certified technicians are experienced in providing quality maintenance, installation and customer service for all clients' fire alarm needs.
- Central Station Monitoring for Intrusion and Commercial Fire Alarms
- Security Fire Protection offers the services of a 24-hour centralized, off site monitoring. We provide immediate notification to the Owner, our on-call alarm technician, and most importantly, the local Fire Department
- Fire Alarms
- VESDA and FAAST air sampling detection
- Service on all Fire Alarm Manufacturers
- Advanced offerings for Fire Alarm Detection and Controls.
- Clean Agent and Fire Suppression Systems
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression
- Dry Chemical Industrial Suppression
- Wet Chemical Suppression
- Service for existing Fire Suppression systems.
- Installation of commercial and residential intrusion detection systems
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)